Graf Lantz is an unconventional lifestyle bag and home accessories brand creating classic styles in merino wool felt and quality leather hides. All items are made in our Los Angeles studio and factory based in Silver Lake. Good design and strong, sincere values are the core of our progressive fair wage workplace.
Wholesale Sales Coordinator
Graf Lantz is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and adaptable Wholesale Sales Coordinator. Experience in the fashion, home or gift market desired. Work in a fast-paced growing start-up. You will work alongside the owners/founders, as well as the design and administration team.
• Showroom point person & management
• Work closely as the liaison with the showroom teams to oversee financial performance and goals, key account retail performance, product performance and feedback
• Share with Showroom teams monthly best sellers, new items, updates, news & press/influencer clips with visual team
• Execute and monitor any sales contests, promotions, etc
• Organize and conduct product training for retailers and sales team
• New sales rep training and onboarding to the brand
Wholesale Customer Management
• Prospecting and management of lead list
• Monthly personal follow up with accounts on re-orders, new key items, recommendations for in house accounts
• Manage the distribution network and ensure the brand is well represented.
• Showroom Reporting & KPI’s : Own monthly or weekly sales business reviews & KPI’s
• Preview weekly selling numbers, product selling and trends by door, best sellers, worst sellers, etc.
• Monitor and report on development/expansion of the competition in the market
• Monitor & follow up on key strategies (new introductions, product category initiatives, sales promotion, visual merchandise enhancements)
• Maintain and pull ATS report and distribute on a weekly basis.
• Wholesale Portal Management
Tradeshows & Selling
• Representative at wholesale showrooms and tradeshows as needed
• Prepare, update and circulate Marketing and Training documentation, Image Assets, Brandwise files and updates.
• Manage the trafficking and distribution of showroom & tradeshow samples & rep kits
• Assess and share showroom merchandising best practices and placement to optimize selling space and motivate new customers to explore the collection.
• Post Show Selling report, Customer & Rep Comments, hindsight and key takeaways
• Systems & Processing
Experience in wholesale sales
Relationships in the industry a plus
Proficiency in word, excel and QB
Knowledge of Fishbowl and/or Apparel Magic a plus
Excellent customer service email and phone skills
Strategic thinker to drive business forward
Job Types: Full-time
Please submit resume as a PDF with cover letter to [email protected] with subject title Wholesale Sales Coordinator.
Thank you for your interest in working with us! Don’t see a job that fits you? Please email us your resumé / portfolio and tell us a little bit about yourself in case something opens up in the future.